Nonsoloamore

 

Nonsoloamore

I am Italian, born and raised in Germany. I love the sun and live in Northern Germany. Kind of a paradox in itself.

My head is constantly overflowing with new ideas. I love to go ways that no one else dares. Creativity and passion are not just words for me. It's my way of life. I put this passion into everything I do.

Facts about my career:

Studied political science in Italy, additional master's degree in "International Marketing" in Germany.

Important jobs: PR and marketing manager for various international companies.

Freelance journalist and self-employed with Killer Press since 2008. Nonsoloamore has been around since 2013.
I write for online and print magazines in the areas of travel, spa, beauty and fashion.

With Killer Press I create corporate blogs for companies of all kinds and industries. A topic that is becoming increasingly important.

In addition, I give lectures to business associations and at conferences in the field of “Business of Blogging” and everything related to social media marketing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animal health products

Precision Metal Stamping Manufacturer

Listofreview